The atmosphere at Dukes’ Dog Salon is designed to make your dog feel relaxed and comfortable. We provide a full range of dog grooming experiences, so whether your four-legged friend needs dog washing and complete grooming or a spruce-up, we can deliver what you need. Our professional and experienced dog groomers treat all our clients and their dogs as individuals and pride ourselves on creating a calm, happy, and positive environment, so your dog receives the best experience.
Here are a few reasons to choose us for your dog pamper:
- We have an OCN Level 3 diploma in professional dog grooming and have completed a Canine First Aid and Health and Safety training.
- We can provide a wide range of dog grooming services, including full grooming, puppy grooming for fully-vaccinated puppies up to five months, hand stripping for wire-haired dogs, and more.
- As well as dog grooming, we offer dogs additional dog grooming treatments, including eye and ear cleans, nail clippings, fresh breath treatments, and facial treatments.
- We are fully insured and as members of the Pet Federation Industry (PIF) and the British Dog Groomer’s Association (BDGA), you know that your dog will be in safe hands.
- We come highly recommended throughout the local areas and have a wide range of loyal clients – see our reviews for recommendations.
- Our dog spa is fully equipped to cater to your dog’s needs with all the most up-to-date, safe, and hygienic equipment.
- We will never rush the process and appointments take between one and a half to two hours. We always take our time, particularly with nervous or older dogs.
To talk to us about our grooming services or to make a dog washing appointment for your dog, please call us now on 07471 136 156.